in my head

Metamorphosing and Clicking

You Are Lucky Number

Yup, it's me!

say HI!


ShoutMix chat widget

Friday, August 28, 2009

Histeria by James Lee (movie) Malaysia

HISTERIA a movie by James Lee.


Well, guys i just got to see this movie.


one of the reasons i wanted to watch this movie is i will like to see the uniform of the girls in this movie.


haha weird rite...


i was scared when i watch this movie... I was under the covers for God's sake!


But i watched it with my whole family.


But i was still scared. I like ghosts stories. I can't help it. I have to watch it although i was scared to death! HAHa


I was texting my friend when i was watching this.


he told me stop watch it. But i'm sorry my dear, i like to watch it no matter what. haha


Weird isn't. haha





Ok, about the movie.


Hmmmm i like this movie after a day watching it.


I felt that the movie was great after a long time of thinking.





It's about this 6 girls who set a prank. One of the girl, Tini act as if she was possessed by a spirit.


But she just faking it and the whole group of girls was punished to stay in school for another 3 days during the sem-break. Well, the whole school was empty. They have to clean up minor parts of the school. Everything went wrong when one of the girls, Juanita, stole something that is not belong to her from the yard of the school. And it had awaken the ginn who was supposed to guard the school yard. And it started to kill the residents who was left in the school, one by one.





For the end of the story, you have to watch it yourself! haha


You will never believe the ending of the story.

DVD:Rm19.90
Language:Malay
Subtitled:malay,english,mandarin
Genre:Horror
Director:James Lee
Year:2007

That's all from me today.
Matte-ne, minna-san!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Never Know What Exactly Boarded The Noah's Arc

because the world are still full of mysteries~
~D.Liyana 11/2010~