in my head

Metamorphosing and Clicking

You Are Lucky Number

Yup, it's me!

say HI!


ShoutMix chat widget

Monday, September 13, 2010

Jo Calderone (Gaga in Drag)











the new male model featured in a Japanese magazine
Vague Hommes Japan
Jo Calderone,
is said to be Lady Gaga's friend
errr, friend much??
if you ask me
the he is actually she
well, the actual news is not coming as that
and Jo said in an interview that he is friends with her
Lady Gaga was said to encourage him to take pictures
and this is the first time he had he picture taken

REVIEW COVER 1
PHOTO NICK KNIGHT
STYLING NICOLA FORMICHETTI
MODEL JO CALDERONE



JO CALDERONE - INTERVIEW

WHERE ARE YOU FROM?
Palermo, Sicily

HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE WHAT YOU DO / YOUR
OCCUPATION?
Mechanic for my dad's business. This is the first time I've had my picture
taken.

WHEN DID YOU DISCOVER YOU WANTED TO TO THIS?
Well, I always helped my dad at work, since I was a kid. I thought it would be
fun to have my picture taken.

WHAT ARE YOUR AMBITIONS?
I'd love to own my own car shop, I have a bunch of my own ‘muscle’ cars.
Maybe if I take some more pictures I can afford it.

WHAT IS YOUR RELATIONSHIP TO LADY GAGA?
I met her at a shoot Nick Knight was doing. She's fuckin beautiful, and funny,
and interesting. I was a little nervous for Nick to start shooting. She said,
"Don't be baby, you were "born this way." I took her out after. The rest is
private ;)

INTERVIEW BY JO-ANN FURNISS


source: http://nicolaformichetti.blogspot.com/2010/08/preview-vogue-hommes-japan-5.html

2 comments:

  1. thats bull shit i mean come on lady gaga dress like a man and i don't think that is a friend of gaga lol when jo is gaga

    ReplyDelete

We Never Know What Exactly Boarded The Noah's Arc

because the world are still full of mysteries~
~D.Liyana 11/2010~