in my head

Metamorphosing and Clicking

You Are Lucky Number

Yup, it's me!

say HI!


ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, January 8, 2011

3 Idiots, my Review

Two friends embark on a quest for a lost buddy. On this journey, they encounter a long forgotten bet, a wedding they must crash, and a funeral that goes impossibly out of control.

Farhan Qureshi and Raju Rastogi want to re-unite with their fellow collegian, Rancho, after faking a stroke abroad an Air India plane, and excusing himself from his wife - trouser less - respectively. Enroute, they encounter another student, Chatur Ramalingam, now a successful businessman, who reminds them of a bet they had undertaken 10 years ago. The trio, while recollecting hilarious antics, including their run-ins with the Dean of Delhi's Imperial College of Engineering, Viru Sahastrabudhe, race to locate Rancho, at his last known address - little knowing the secret that was kept from them all this time. Written by rAjOo (gunwanti@hotmail.com)

one of Rancho's dream

well, between me and my friends i am one of the last person to watch 3 Idiots
when everyone had their pendrive flying around to have this movie, my pendrive was full capacity so as my laptop
then it was institute holidays
but i think i have luck, i watched it on Astro Fiesta

my my, i have to say, I LEARN ALOT FROM this movie especially from RONCHO
"All Izz Well" (All Is Well) he said
he really had fun learning and had no difficulties on being top of his class
this movie kindda teach how to live my life
and be cool with it
the neding was freaking awesome!!
guys, please do watch it
and learn from it!!

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.commatta-ne, minna-san~!

from: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1187043/
photo: Google Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Never Know What Exactly Boarded The Noah's Arc

because the world are still full of mysteries~
~D.Liyana 11/2010~