in my head

Metamorphosing and Clicking

You Are Lucky Number

Yup, it's me!

say HI!


ShoutMix chat widget

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Listening to : Noh Hujan, Dev & Selena Gomez

salam, hello readers~!
today i would to share some of the song that got stuck in my head recently
Malay songs and also English songs

well, during this semester, i suddenly got caught up in HUJAN band songs
and of course i got hypnotize by the lead singer's hair haha
but well, his married too, to a lady that i also love, Mizz Nina

moving on to the most play song by me

1) Selamat Pagi Sayang - DJ Fuzz feat Noh Hujan
(click to see the video)
ok, although, to me, Noh doesn't have the most of his voice, but there's unique touch in his voice that made him a singer and make me wanna hear more and again of the song
this song really soothe my ear, cause it's slow and sweet

2) Kotarayaku -- Altimet feat Noh Hujan
(click for the video)
when i hear this song for the first time, it suddenly make me be patriotic to where i was born; Kuala Lumpur
suddenly the urge of going back there and just live in Kuala Lumpur make me safe, cause it is where i first see the world
and for the first time, i could see Noh face in the video hehe

3) Dance In The Dark - DEV
(click for the video)
the first time i listen to this song, it just get me wanna sing and move my body to it hehe
i'm really happy when i heard this song in the radio!

4) Love You Like A Song - Selena Gomez
(click for the video)
this semester roommates's song!!
me and my rum8 love this song!

all the songs stated had been on my repeat playlist for days now and i'm happy with it! :D
matta-ne, minna-san~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Never Know What Exactly Boarded The Noah's Arc

because the world are still full of mysteries~
~D.Liyana 11/2010~