in my head

Metamorphosing and Clicking

You Are Lucky Number

Yup, it's me!

say HI!


ShoutMix chat widget

Thursday, June 14, 2012

TOP wants warm

salam, hello readers~!
TOP: When I was in kindergarten I ran away many times. If I hear from my mother she says that I had a hard time in groups because I am sensitive and sometimes like that… I always run away to my house. My mother told me to stop coming home but still I always ran away to my house. So she talked to my kindergarten teacher and hid my shoes, because without shoes you won’t come out. Then without my shoes I come ran away to my house, and after that the teacher took off my socks. But if the teacher takes off my socks, only I will complain because the others use theirs, so she told the whole class to take off their socks too. Like that, I walked home barefooted. At that time I had a hard time with crowds. I was a student who did not listen very well. Now I am not like that but when I was young… I was not a bad student but it was hard for me to sit with many people during class. Thinking why must I be sitting here like this, if I think now I must’ve been there because I needed to be, but I just went out of class. I went to my house. I went to my house because my mother was there.

Tae Yang: All of us are in dorm but only he lives with his mother. I asked why because it is more comfortable if we are together in dorm to do our schedule. He said it is nice to wake up and eat the meal his mother makes.

TOP: Because I need to stay in a warm place.
 matta-ne, minna-san~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Never Know What Exactly Boarded The Noah's Arc

because the world are still full of mysteries~
~D.Liyana 11/2010~