in my head

Metamorphosing and Clicking

You Are Lucky Number

Yup, it's me!

say HI!


ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Jensen and Mr Ackles in Supernatural

Assalamualaikum & hello readers~!
wanna share an article i got from Galaxie Blog

Jensen Ackles Directs Dad In Supernatural
Nope, we're not talking about Jeffrey Dean Morgan in this case. Jensen Ackles directs his real-life dad, Alan, in the upcoming episode of Supernatural entitled Heartache.
Alan and Jensen Ackles in Supernatural together 
Alan and Jensen Ackles in Supernatural together

 Daddy dearest gets a cameo role and as can be seen in the above behind-the-scenes photo, it looks like father and son had a good time working together.
This is Jensen's third time directing so he pretty much knows what he's doing but the challenge for this round was that his character, Dean, is in a lot of the scenes too.
"The stuff with Jared, the scenes in motel rooms and things like that, I can pretty much block it all myself, pick my camera shots, and he and I just go do our business as usual," Jensen says.
"It's when we have scenes with guest stars who need direction or who want direction or want that kind of affirmation of 'Is this right? Am I playing this right?' That became very difficult because... I'm trying to be Dean, [and] I'm also trying to keep an eye out for what they're doing so I can give them notes on their performances after they yell cut."
The Heartache episode airs 17 October in the US. In the episode, Sam and Dean look into a string of unusual murders involving organs from an organ donor.
For more on Supernatural, especially Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles' thoughts on the show, pick up the 17-31 October 2012 issue of Galaxie magazine which hits newsstands tomorrow.

matta-ne, minna-san~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Never Know What Exactly Boarded The Noah's Arc

because the world are still full of mysteries~
~D.Liyana 11/2010~