in my head

Metamorphosing and Clicking

You Are Lucky Number

Yup, it's me!

say HI!


ShoutMix chat widget

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Park Yu-Hwan

Assalammualaikum & hello readers~!
I was bored and suddenly have the urge to get to know about our beloved KPop stars, I just Wikipedia they name in random and read about them.
Then I found about something that I don't know until know.
About this guy, Park Yu-Hwan or also known as Ricky Park.
My oh mt, didn't know that our Micky Yuchun has a brother in the showbiz.
One of the best fact about Park Yu-Hwan is his birthday is near to mine.
He was born on 9th March 1991 and we share the same year of birth.
So, Google some of his image but then it turn out that he looked older then he's brother.
But well it's just my opinion.
Well, if you look at this picture, he look ok though :D
And you actually see Yuchun resembles right?
Really hope that I could watch him act one day.
My supplier of Kdramas does not have any drama that he act in. So I really hope one day I will grasp a drama that he acted in.
More info about YuHwan CLICK HERE.

matta-ne, minna-san~!
photos: Google Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Never Know What Exactly Boarded The Noah's Arc

because the world are still full of mysteries~
~D.Liyana 11/2010~