in my head

Metamorphosing and Clicking

You Are Lucky Number

Yup, it's me!

say HI!


ShoutMix chat widget

Monday, June 22, 2009

Going To Watch A Concert

I'm so bored that i started to write here...


But what should i write?





thinking.... thinking......





Oh yeah! How 'bout i share with u my plan for today?





Today, my cousin will be arriving from Selangor.


And when she arrive, i will fetch my other friend.





We will be going to watch a concert.


Sadly, it's not a live concert...


Where can u find a live concert here at this town?


Let me tell u, NONE!


But, there was once here, the Jom Heboh concert..


I didn't go.








Well, yeah!


We're going to watch a concert!


I guess u guys must be wondering who's concert it is?

TADA!

We're going to watch, Tohoshinki-Five In The Black concert.

It's a pretty awsome concert i tell u.

Honto, sugoi!

I hope she arrives early.

Can't wait to watch the concert again!

The best concert ever!

2 comments:

We Never Know What Exactly Boarded The Noah's Arc

because the world are still full of mysteries~
~D.Liyana 11/2010~