in my head

Metamorphosing and Clicking

You Are Lucky Number

Yup, it's me!

say HI!


ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I Want To Write About

After a day of thinking what should i write in my blog and the purpose of making a blog, i came up with a thought.

I would like to write about albums, pictures and songs that i find interesting.



So, if you have the some idea about this idea, please do share with me. And we could share with world.



I like ALL kind of songs. Just hit me with some songs, and i tell u what is good.


When i bought a new album i will share with you. Because sharing is caring!

haha

This is Super Junior's new and 3rd album.
I'm going to buy it.

As for pictures... Well, i really like to share those pics from unknown people.

This picture is actually my grandma's house at Pengkalan Damar, Bruas,Perak.


It was taken by my cousin.


More of his pictures >>> http://mind-destroyer.deviantart.com/


Actually, i could be your promoter if you want too. :)


2 comments:

  1. i think i know the mind destroyer
    well he look kinda familiar la
    hahahah

    when u buy the album make a review on it
    lolx that be uber fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course la..
    his abg rudin la..

    ReplyDelete

We Never Know What Exactly Boarded The Noah's Arc

because the world are still full of mysteries~
~D.Liyana 11/2010~