in my head

Metamorphosing and Clicking

You Are Lucky Number

Yup, it's me!

say HI!


ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

David Cook - David Cook



David Cook - David Cook


Yes, it's David Cook of American Idol!


My mum is a big fan of his..


So, she bought the album.


ok this is my first review. :)


Let me tell you about the songs.


It has 13 tracks including one bonus track, that is The Time Of My Life.


All of his songs was kind of loud n rockish...


haha


Overall it's ok for me.


As i'm not really a fan.


But he did a good album though.


He REALLY THE AMERICAN IDOL!


The art of the album was quit good.


Unfortunately there is NO lyrics!


You heve to go this website, davidcookofficial.com to get the lyrics.


There are also pictures of David doing funny faces.


And the art on the cd was cool too. A hand writing effect.

If you a fan of David Cook, so this is a must have album.

It really a worth of money i'll tell you.

You can listen to it when you feel kind of strong and mad.

haha



AND I PROUD TO PRESENT David Cook SELF-TITLED ALBUM :-




**** 4 stars out of 5 stars.



p/s: about the star, i will think of something better about the star sign..


hehe



Price : RM 46.90


Your American Idol!


the debut album from the voice that caprtured America.


featuring the smash hits LIGHT ON


plus LIE, LIFE ON THE MOON and COME BACK TO ME


and the bonus hits the time of my life.


David Cook, good luck in whatever you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Never Know What Exactly Boarded The Noah's Arc

because the world are still full of mysteries~
~D.Liyana 11/2010~