in my head

Metamorphosing and Clicking

You Are Lucky Number

Yup, it's me!

say HI!


ShoutMix chat widget

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Lenka



Lenka.
The new singer..
From Australia.
Lenka Kripac was born, New South Wales, Australia in 1978.
I never thought she will be that age.
Cause she loooked so cute!
haha
She's actually a singer-songwriter, actress in Australian television serials.
She knows how to play piano and also the trumpet.
(my Hunny could play the trumpet too! hehe)
I used to hate her.
For no reason.
I hate her The Show music video.
But now all have changed!
I love her.
She had this sweet little voice that i adore!
Her voice is so cute!
I really love the song "Trouble as a Friend".
I like "The Show".






Lenka is the best singer!
Heart her!
That's all for today!
matte-ne, minna-san!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We Never Know What Exactly Boarded The Noah's Arc

because the world are still full of mysteries~
~D.Liyana 11/2010~