in my head

Metamorphosing and Clicking

You Are Lucky Number

Yup, it's me!

say HI!


ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Look At This Photo!

As i was checking out my old photos when i was still schooling, i found this photo.
Its a photo of Jenny, myself and Logesny. man.. i miss them.
This photo was taken during SMK Convent(Conswan)'s Prefect Night 2007.
It was held in Teluk Batik Beach Resort.
Well, i was wearing a Punjabi Suit.
As you can see we all have this bangles... hahha
You know what, Indians have cool bangles, necklace and many more.
And i LOVE them all! haha
My Indians and Punjabs friends told me that i did a good job on my make-up.
Actually it was just the eye. Just give an extreme make-up and more like Indian style.
I was just experimenting.
Well, they said it was awsome..
haha whatever.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We Never Know What Exactly Boarded The Noah's Arc

because the world are still full of mysteries~
~D.Liyana 11/2010~