in my head

Metamorphosing and Clicking

You Are Lucky Number

Yup, it's me!

say HI!


ShoutMix chat widget

Monday, October 4, 2010

Contact Lenses






have u ever tried on contact lenses?
well, if u do,
do u stick on wearing them at all times?
if you do, GOOD FOR YOU
cause i don't

i'm tired of the act poking my eyes now and then
yes, you may call me lazy
but well i wear them once in a while
or once in a blue moon

last semester of my studies,
i did wear it every time i go to class
but not anymore now
i get lazy when me and my course-mates had rushes on doing our play
Macbeth play

i am aiming on wearing a contact lenses eye drop
in that way i could wear it for full 8 hours without squinting my eyes to prevent my eyes from drying
dry eyes are not good for contact lenses
as for me, i think i just need the eye drop then i'm fine

above are some pictures of contact
some of them are them weird
i had always dreaming of having red iris
haha
but i wont but them cause i seldom wear

contact lenses come in many shapes and colours
because i like my eyes so much,
i tend to wear contacts when i feel i need more 'kick' in the eyes
although i had my eye liner on

that's all for now.

matta-ne, minna-san~!




No comments:

Post a Comment

We Never Know What Exactly Boarded The Noah's Arc

because the world are still full of mysteries~
~D.Liyana 11/2010~