in my head

Metamorphosing and Clicking

You Are Lucky Number

Yup, it's me!

say HI!


ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

How To Slim Down

i have only one way of how you can slim down
it's really effective
trust me, mates!
it works~!!!

you just have to ONLY
NOT EAT ANY CARBOHYDRATE
seriously!
it works~!!

don't eat RICE
and don't eat BREAD
that's the main source of carbohydrate

my mum did it.
she lost 7kg!!
and my senior at my college,
well, he lost a lot,man!
he was chubby when i first meet him July last year
and now, October(actually it was last two months)
when i saw he had slim down!!!
to me he seem to lost about 10kgs!!

so, try it mates!
Good Luck~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Never Know What Exactly Boarded The Noah's Arc

because the world are still full of mysteries~
~D.Liyana 11/2010~