in my head

Metamorphosing and Clicking

You Are Lucky Number

Yup, it's me!

say HI!


ShoutMix chat widget

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Caprice- "Baby" Cover/REMIX Malay version (feat. Ruby Jude)



As I was Youtube-walking, I came across songs that were translate into Malay Language, my mother tongue
i listen to it, and it was cool~!
i will post the other videos later
just to share with you all :)blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

alright the above video is from Caprice
a local rapper from Malaysia
he's doing a Baby of Justin Bieber in Malay
with his new artist, Rudy Jude

i just thought they did a good job
i enjoy the song very much
hope u all do too~! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

DORANAGO, SARANG HAE
matta-ne, minna-san~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Never Know What Exactly Boarded The Noah's Arc

because the world are still full of mysteries~
~D.Liyana 11/2010~