in my head

Metamorphosing and Clicking

You Are Lucky Number

Yup, it's me!

say HI!


ShoutMix chat widget

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Jirayu La-ongmanee @ Kao





Nickname: Kao (เก้า)
Full name: Jirayu La-Ongmanee (จิรายุ ละอองมณี)
Birthdate: 29/10/1995
Occupation: Student, actor ^^
Personality: Lively, Shy, talkative
Hobbies: Composing, playing music, read comics
Fav color: Dark blue, red green
Fav food: fried rice with prawn, squid. stir-fried mince pork with basil leave, sunny side up eggs

he is the actor who act as Pey in the story Novice in Phobia 2
to my surprise he is much much younger then me
well, don't look at him in the movie
he had he hair shave for God sake
T.T
to me, he is a talented actor,
when you had the look and the talent
you have a long way to go
he make me go gagablogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
when watch him in Phobia 2 before he hair shave off
:)

watch the movie if you haven't~!
and remember buy only ORIGINAL.
:)

matta-ne minna-san~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Never Know What Exactly Boarded The Noah's Arc

because the world are still full of mysteries~
~D.Liyana 11/2010~