in my head

Metamorphosing and Clicking

You Are Lucky Number

Yup, it's me!

say HI!


ShoutMix chat widget

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Fast Five

Hello readers~!

Well, the new instalment of the drift car movies is here, Fast 5!

I really like fast cars before I could drive; it always left me jaw drop and eager to drive! :D

I was excited all through the movie and as usual, Han will always catch my eye.
The actions are just superb and it really gets to me, when women drove the cars.
The part where they stole the vault really blow me out including the part where they actually switch the vault!!

Man, I was laughing and the person next to me give me some nasty look, I was like; “You are underage, why in the world are you in here???”

If you have your hands on this movie, please go and watch it!!

Then again, to me it was not as good as the previous movies. Still, it’s just my OPINION guys!!
PG_13 130 min - Action | Crime | Drama
Dominic and his crew find themselves on the wrong side of the law once again as they try to switch lanes between a ruthless drug lord and a relentless federal agent.

Stars:

Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and Dwayne Johnson

Matta-ne, minna-san~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Never Know What Exactly Boarded The Noah's Arc

because the world are still full of mysteries~
~D.Liyana 11/2010~