in my head

Metamorphosing and Clicking

You Are Lucky Number

Yup, it's me!

say HI!


ShoutMix chat widget

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Pirates of The Caribbean: On The Stranger Tides

Hello readers~!

I have watched my favourite actor in action!!!
And I am so happy!!
Jonny Depp was so COOL in Pirates of The Caribbean: On The Stranger Tides.
I thought it gonna be a little bit boring because the couple: Mr & Mrs Turner.
But I was wrong of course! Jack Sparrow alone was superb!
This time around, I got to know that guy who look like him is actually his dad.
And Penelope Cruz can pull of a Jack Sparrow.
And Barbosa is hideous with a wig, and I can't understand the wig either hahah
And some other that things that just make my jaw drop!
Go on and watch pirates!
PG_13 136 min - Action | Adventure | Fantasy
Jack Sparrow and Barbossa embark on a quest to find the elusive fountain of youth, only to discover that Blackbeard and his daughter are after it too.

Stars:

Johnny Depp, Penélope Cruz and Ian McShane

matta-ne, minna-san~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Never Know What Exactly Boarded The Noah's Arc

because the world are still full of mysteries~
~D.Liyana 11/2010~