in my head

Metamorphosing and Clicking

You Are Lucky Number

Yup, it's me!

say HI!


ShoutMix chat widget

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Kung Fu Panda 2

Hello readers~!

Yes, I have watched the all new Kung Fu Panda 2!
To tell you the truth I've laugh all the way through the movie!
It was damn funny! And as usual, Po was damn cute!


This time, Po went for a quest where he gains something about his past.
He learned about where he came from and he managed to some how revenge on his parents killer and then again save China!
If you want to know the whole story, how about go and watch it!
Go on!!! :D

I know, my review is nothing much, but I could tell you which movie you should watch or not.
And I'm telling you watch Kung Fu Panda 2!
PG 90 min - Animation | Action | Adventure

Po joins forces with a group of new kung-fu masters to take on an old enemy with a deadly new weapon.

Director:

Jennifer Yuh

matta-ne, minna-san~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Never Know What Exactly Boarded The Noah's Arc

because the world are still full of mysteries~
~D.Liyana 11/2010~