in my head

Metamorphosing and Clicking

You Are Lucky Number

Yup, it's me!

say HI!


ShoutMix chat widget

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Hair Styles


salam, hello readers~!

how is your hair doing?? haha quite funny huh? asking about your hair
i just washed mine yesterday with Clear-Anti Fall, and Sunsilk-Damage hair
and i also put some Ginevera-Anti Frizz Serum and Shurei-Hair Serum
unfortunately it is really10 dry now huhu
i dunno why

well, when i was wondering around in Liese website, i come across THIS hairstyles
it sooo pretty~
my mum once asked me to do the Vol. 2, nmbr 2 hair, but i didn't
i want to try it out later
but i have a hairstyle that is in my head d
CHECK out THIS and THIS
their hairs are so beautiful, and i'm envy of them hehe

if God willing, i want to THIS hairstyle :D

matta-ne, minna-san~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Never Know What Exactly Boarded The Noah's Arc

because the world are still full of mysteries~
~D.Liyana 11/2010~