in my head

Metamorphosing and Clicking

You Are Lucky Number

Yup, it's me!

say HI!


ShoutMix chat widget

Monday, October 31, 2011

Let's Do Some Voting-Adidas NEO

salam, hello readers~!

well, similar to my previous blog post, i need u guys to vote for a blogger that inspire me
and i did told her about me getting a blog post on voting for her and and i was thinking of forcing my friends to do so.
(and suddenly, i was thinking of doing something! damn, it's a good idea!! haha)

have u heard of adidas NEO?
well, it's a new line from adidas which cater more for the young hearts and more vibrant colours as well as more fun to wear
i my self, like the clothes as well, but maybe i set foot in one of the outlet next year
(this year, pokai to go window shopping also :( )
adidas NEO, pick some icon from part of the world to be their ambassador
there are 10 of them and one of them is a blogger that inspire me, Hanie Hidayahyyup2, this is the girl
well, i just cut short and straight to her blog
HERE she talks about adidas NEO
and HERE how to vote!
well, of u go now for the voting!!
matta-ne, minna-san~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Never Know What Exactly Boarded The Noah's Arc

because the world are still full of mysteries~
~D.Liyana 11/2010~