in my head

Metamorphosing and Clicking

You Are Lucky Number

Yup, it's me!

say HI!


ShoutMix chat widget

Monday, October 17, 2011

Lee Hongki

salam, hello readers~!
i'm actually highlighting my book and decide to take a break and i thought of eating
but there is no supply of snacks so i divert myself to update this blog instead :)

me & my roommate just finished watching Korean drama entitled You're Beautiful
yeah, i know it's lame, cause it is an old drama, but still, we watched it k~

just to take your time to talk about Lee Hongki, i really hope that his personality is the same as Jeremy that he portrayed in You're Beautiful
fun and cheerful, i have watched Good Daddy, he along with Kim Hee Chul (my fav member of Super Junior)
and i love them, such fun and cheerful people
Hee Chul & Hongki
he was born on 2nd March 1990 which mean he is only one year and 5 days older then me hahah
i like his voice though. have a different kindda voice i think, he is a band named F.T. Island. then again sometimes i mistaken him as the leader of this group.
watching him reality shows differs from his acting,
reality shows, show him in more realistic in acting, he just act,
Hongki was a child star before
so, i guess he at least have an idea of what acting about
sorry, i was just blabbing about Lee Hongki
and Hongki is a cutie too, especially when he make angry faces hehe :)

matta-ne, minna-san~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Never Know What Exactly Boarded The Noah's Arc

because the world are still full of mysteries~
~D.Liyana 11/2010~