in my head

Metamorphosing and Clicking

You Are Lucky Number

Yup, it's me!

say HI!


ShoutMix chat widget

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Docomo and Blackberry

salam, hello readers~!
just wanna share that i like Docomo phones and having a Blackberry is cool too

for some reason, i like the box type figure
for some people it may look odd and bulky
but i really like Docomo phones
and yeah, it only sell in Japan
thought i never meet it??
well, i do!
a friend of mine got her brother to buy for her a Docomo phone from Japan
but then again, if it needs repair, you can't get it fast huhu
then again, why couldn't i just ask my uncle in Japan to buy me one??? hahaha

then there's the Blackberry
well,i don't really like this bulky wide phone
i have one similar to this, but it a Malaysian made phone
the only thing, it really get to me is, the user could BBM-ing
with BlackBerry Messenger, one could text or pass msg around without using money
COOL!!
so, i consider to have one
IF I HAVE THE MONEY!! HEHE

matta-ne, minna-san~!
p/s: well, Hunny, how's ur plan on having a BB?? hehe
pp/s: i want to buy a new phone next sem, gonna return my friend's second phone hoho

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Never Know What Exactly Boarded The Noah's Arc

because the world are still full of mysteries~
~D.Liyana 11/2010~